Thank you so much for your interest in sharing your wedding, engagement or styled shoot with A Northwoods Wedding readers! We love sharing beautifully unique Midwest and Northern weddings with our audience. In order to preserve fresh ideas, A Northwoods Wedding prefers to feature content that has not yet been published on another blog, though we will cheerfully accept submissions that have been published in print.
When submitting please give as much information about the event as possible!
HOW TO REACH US:
Two Bright Lights is our preferred method of receiving and reviewing your submissions. This is an amazing tool that serves as a resource for photographers and it’s the ease of use allows us to review your work much quicker than through email submissions.
Our second preferred method for submissions is by using the form below.
You can also send us your images or gallery via dropbox or share your Pixieset or ShootProof (or similar) gallery sharing program. Submissions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images should be sized at 2000px.
WHAT TO SEND:
We are currently looking for the following:
- Real Weddings: Please include 50-100 unwatermarked images. Include details, portraits, ceremony, and reception images. The bulk of your images should be details and portraits/emotions with fewer ceremony and reception images. Make sure to include a list of the wedding day vendors with their website links formatted as we do at the bottom of our posts. We want to give credit to every creative artist so be sure to collect this information prior to sending your images to ANW. We also love to know the inspiration behind the wedding day, DIY projects, favorite memories, unique experiences, and any advice you or your clients have for future brides. Email Subject line should read “Real Wedding – City, State”
- Engagement Sessions: Please include at least 25 unwatermarked images of your engagement or couple’s session. Email Subject line should read “Engagement – City, State”
- Styled Shoot: Please include 50-100 unwatermarked images with a short paragraph with the inspiration and details behind the project. Be sure to credit all vendors with a link to their business website. Email Subject line should read “Styled Shoot – City, State”
- Inspiration Images: Have a gorgeous image of a beautiful bouquet or amazing wedding details? Send them over! We are looking for solo images of centerpieces, ceremony decor, details, bouquets and floral, jewelry, men’s fashion, cakes and desserts, wedding dresses, wedding parties, bride and groom portraits, hairstyles, stationery and calligraphy, food and drink, honeymoon and engagement. Be sure to credit the vendor and link to their business website. Email Subject line should read “Inspiration Image(s)”
- Mood Boards: Mood boards are 5-10 images from a wedding or styled shoot that are similar in style or theme, detail-heavy. Please send no more than 10 images. Email Subject line should read “Mood Board”
- PLEASE NOTE: We are an LGBTQ & BIPOC friendly featured blog! We encourage & celebrate all races, genders & religions!
Due to the high volume of submissions, please allow 2-4 weeks for a response.
We look forward to working with you!